Morphemon Duelists Ep.2 Morphemon Duelists Ep.2

The music

Im actually in love with the opening song, i've listened to it for a hour straight. Also, it was 20+ minuets, i wasn't expecting mega-smoothness so this was pretty good for my expectations.

PiGPEN responds:

Buy the damn album already punk.

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

amazing

The only thing that bugged the f- out of me was the voice acting for pico and and the end when he's obviously distanced but there are no audio effects to emphasize this. other than that, amazing.

MvC3: Hulk MvC3: Hulk

NOPE

Not today e__e

MvC3: She-Hulk MvC3: She-Hulk

o_o

I think she's literally hold up squashes above her Chest e__e

Luminiscense Luminiscense

Wow..

This is one of the very few things that actually get me emotional. This is just beyond amazing, the animation felt smooth, the sound, well its a flash animation and i wasn't expecting to put right into it but the voice acting was good and it was synced up pretty well

Luigi's Wonderland Luigi's Wonderland

Deserving

The end just GOT me like none other xD

Tribute 2 Michael Jackson Tribute 2 Michael Jackson

Sombraro!

M.J was one of my various idols, like in the top ten. i found this a comedic way to cope with his loss, but really im just giving you a ten cuz i see a sombraro! :)

Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

awsome!

the "You might know everything I'm going to do, but that's not going to help you since I know everything you're going to do, STRANGE isn't it?!" was from one (or maby the 1st) movie where its sonic and metal sonic!! ahhh good times! 10/10 because it was just that epic.