Morphemon Duelists Ep.2 Morphemon Duelists Ep.2

The music

Im actually in love with the opening song, i've listened to it for a hour straight. Also, it was 20+ minuets, i wasn't expecting mega-smoothness so this was pretty good for my expectations.

PiGPEN responds:

Buy the damn album already punk.

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

amazing

The only thing that bugged the f- out of me was the voice acting for pico and and the end when he's obviously distanced but there are no audio effects to emphasize this. other than that, amazing.

MvC3: Hulk MvC3: Hulk

PencilMadness PencilMadness

...

Cool brushes bro

The Code The Code

I'm not gonna lie, I clicked on this because I thought it said "the chode" and I got curious
But I'm really glad I came here I really dig this gritty electronic punk "battle sequence" type of stuff and you kinda just aced it
The synergy with the acid and more 8-bit sounds is really unique and the bit crushed drum feel really nice! I could probably boss fight to this :)

KatMaestro responds:

Chode? Ha, I looked up and found 2 meanings. People like to mention about chode quite often.

Thanks for the review.

xKore - jpop remixu xKore - jpop remixu

oh...

This... just... Oh dear.... god it was amazing... still looping hours later e___e

Not Like Them (NG Cut) Not Like Them (NG Cut)

Just... yes

It reminded me of "you friends" by skrillex, but this track is just so beautiful, It makes me smile uncontrollably, that's what happens when I fall in love

This is acrylic! This is acrylic!

Amazing!

Dude, this art in a way tottaly inspires me and shows me what i need to inprove on! 10/10 A. because this is just so... legit and B. because 300 rocks!

WieldtheKey responds:

Oh wow, thank you! lol. Glad you like it!